Garmin XERO® C1 Pro Chronograph
The Xero® C1 Pro chronograph makes ballistics calculations easy. This compact device fits in your back pocket, measures projectile velocities from 100 fps to 5,000 fps and provides the data you need to refine your equipment. Setup is simple and intuitive, thanks to the button-operated design. Compare velocity for every shot fired, track deviation and more in the ShotView™ smartphone app. It’s built to last, thanks to its IPX7 water-resistant rating. With up to 6 hours of battery life, you’ll have plenty of time at the range.
- Measures medium- and high-velocity projectiles from 100 fps to 5,000 fps for bullets, arrows, bolts, slugs, birdshot, paintballs and airsoft BBs
- Easy to set up and simple to use; turn it on, point it in the right direction, and shoot within roughly 15” of the device
- Compact design is easy to transport since it fits in your back pocket
- Features an easy-to-read, backlit display
- Button-operated design is simple to use
- Up to 6 hours of battery life give you plenty of time at the range
- Pair with your smartphone, and use the ShotView™ app to record results and keep track of your data: compare velocity for every shot fired, calculate extreme spreads, keep track of different projectiles, track deviation and more
- No need to attach anything to your firearm, which means it won’t affect your zero or barrel harmonics
- Built to endure the elements with IPX7 water-resistant rating
*Item will ship via UPS. Signature will be required upon delivery.
To return or exchange an item:
We are happy to offer a 30 day return or exchange policy. To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. We accept returns or exchanges in the case of defective or damaged items, or of items of the wrong size.
Please do not return or exchange any item until you have received an RA (return authorization) number. Please go to the Hoyt Archery Returns and Exchanges page to get your RA number to process a return or exchange. You will need your order number to complete this RA Number, which can be found in your order confirmation email, or in the documentation included with your shipment. Customer service is available most weekdays from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. at 801-363-2990 for any additional questions. Please note that customer service cannot process the RMA.
After you have received your RA number, please repackage your item and the documentation included in the original shipment back into the orgininal packaging, or new packaging if the original packaging is damaged or unavailable. Please include your RA number on the outside of the box. Mail your product to: 593 N. Wright Brothers Drive Salt Lake City Utah US 84116. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
The customer is responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning an item. On exchanged items, we cover the shipping costs of sending out the replacement product, except in situations of defective product, in which we will cover shipping both ways. Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at HoytWebstore@Hoyt.com.
Important: Hoyt online lifestyle clothing and gear store items are items that have been purchased from the store.hoyt.com Hoyt online lifestyle clothing and gear store. If you purchased your product from a retailer, please contact the retailer for return/exchange information.
PRECISION LEADS TO PERFECTION
Medium & High Velocities
Measures from 100-5,000 fps projectiles. Whether it's archery long range, or even airsoft, you will easy be dialed-in no problem.
Pairs with Phone App
Use the ShotView™ app to keep track of all your data and analyze your results. All the ballistic data you need can be tracked, recorded, and used for testing/tinkering for all your projectile equipment.
Long Battery Life
Up to 6 hours of battery life so that your time at the range never gets cut short.
With an IPX7 waterproof rating, this chronograph will handle the wet and cold no problem.