Go-Stix™ 2.0 Bow Stand
New and improved, the Go-Stix 2.0 are a must-have for your Hoyt bow. The newly engineered adjustable legs can swivel into four different positions: Go, Stow, Cam Stand, and Tripod. With these four adjustable positions, the Go-Stix 2.0 will never need to leave your bow.
Go-Stix 2.0 are compatible with the following bow models:
- RX-8 Series
- Alpha X Series
Ventum Pro Series
RX Twin Turbo
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Go-Stix™ 2.0 Leg Positions
- This is our standard Go-Stix position that keeps your bow propped up when you're hunting, at the range, or setting down your bow for whatever reason. This position utilizes your bottom cam as the third leg to keep your bow upright.
- With the Go-Stix 2.0, you can now stand your bow up without having your bottom cam touch the ground at all. Utilize a longer stabilizer (we recommend 6-8" stabilizers) in the lower mount location and you can have a solid, sturdy, no-cam-touching platform to prop up your bow.
- Ideal for when you want your stix out of the way. This may be while you're in the stand, moving through thick brush, or while packing your bow around.
- Swiveling your Go-Stix 2.0 back and out of the way, this position is ideal for when you're storing your bow in a case or packing your bow around while in the woods.
AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL HOYT DEALER - FIND MY DEALER
Compatible on Hoyt bows with a lower stabilizer bushing.
To return or exchange an item:
We are happy to offer a 30 day return or exchange policy. To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. We accept returns or exchanges in the case of defective or damaged items, or of items of the wrong size.
Please do not return or exchange any item until you have received an RA (return authorization) number. Please go to the Hoyt Archery Returns and Exchanges page to get your RA number to process a return or exchange. You will need your order number to complete this RA Number, which can be found in your order confirmation email, or in the documentation included with your shipment. Customer service is available most weekdays from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. at 801-363-2990 for any additional questions. Please note that customer service cannot process the RMA.
After you have received your RA number, please repackage your item and the documentation included in the original shipment back into the orgininal packaging, or new packaging if the original packaging is damaged or unavailable. Please include your RA number on the outside of the box. Mail your product to: 593 N. Wright Brothers Drive Salt Lake City Utah US 84116. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
The customer is responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning an item. On exchanged items, we cover the shipping costs of sending out the replacement product, except in situations of defective product, in which we will cover shipping both ways. Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at HoytWebstore@Hoyt.com.
Important: Hoyt online lifestyle clothing and gear store items are items that have been purchased from the store.hoyt.com Hoyt online lifestyle clothing and gear store. If you purchased your product from a retailer, please contact the retailer for return/exchange information.