SuperLite Stretch QD Quiver
Lightweight and extremely tough, Carbon Superlite quivers are part of Hoyt’s In-Line™ Accessory System and feature adjustable mounting positions to allow the quiver to get as close to your bow as possible. When paired with Hoyt’s Integrate Arrow Rest and Picatinny Sight Mount, your quiver can get insanely close to your bow riser for the most balanced rig you’ve ever had.
- 6-arrow | 10.6 oz.
ALSO AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL HOYT DEALER - FIND MY DEALER
*Item will ship via UPS
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm | https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Which quiver is right for you?
Hoyt offers three different models of Superlite quivers. Here is a quick breakdown of each one and why you would prefer one model over another:
- Superlite QD – The Superlite QD is a quick-detach quiver that mounts to the upper quiver mount location on your bow riser. It’s easy to take on and off by simply turning the quick-detach knob to loosen the bracket and slide the quiver off. This style of quiver is ideal for hunters who frequently take their quiver off for one reason or another – for example, each time they put their bow away in their case. It’s also the first choice of quiver for hunters who prefer to not shoot their bow with their quiver on. It is most popular with treestand hunters who like to take their quiver off once they are in their stand.
- Superlite 2-Piece – The ultimate in lightweight arrow security, the quiver hood attaches to the upper mounting location on your bow riser and the gripper attaches to the lower mounting location on your riser, providing a long span between your hood and your gripper. This long span secures your arrows at the point and close to the fletches, keeping them from rattling. This quiver requires an Allen wrench to install on the bow and isn’t meant to be taken off between shooting sessions. The advantage of this is how tight it locks down on the bow without any worry of the quick-detach knob coming loose during the hunt. This quiver is ideal for western bowhunters or any bowhunters who shoot with their quiver on their bow and do a lot of hiking during their hunt.
- Superlite Stretch – The Stretch combines the best of both worlds of the 2-Piece and the QD quivers. It has a hood that attaches to the upper riser mount and a gripper that attaches to the lower riser mount, providing a long span to securely hold the arrows and keep them from rattling around, but the hood and gripper are connected by a lightweight carbon rod and both have a quick detach knob so you can quickly remove the quiver without the use of an Allen Wrench. This quiver is ideal for hunters who shoot with their quiver on their bow and prefer the 2-Piece quiver but want to take it off from time to time.
Compatible with all Hoyt bows with the hexagon quiver mount in the riser.
To return or exchange an item:
We are happy to offer a 30 day return or exchange policy. To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. We accept returns or exchanges in the case of defective or damaged items, or of items of the wrong size.
Please do not return or exchange any item until you have received an RA (return authorization) number. Please go to the Hoyt Archery Returns and Exchanges page to get your RA number to process a return or exchange. You will need your order number to complete this RA Number, which can be found in your order confirmation email, or in the documentation included with your shipment. Customer service is available most weekdays from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. at 801-363-2990 for any additional questions. Please note that customer service cannot process the RMA.
After you have received your RA number, please repackage your item and the documentation included in the original shipment back into the orgininal packaging, or new packaging if the original packaging is damaged or unavailable. Please include your RA number on the outside of the box. Mail your product to: 593 N. Wright Brothers Drive Salt Lake City Utah US 84116. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
The customer is responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning an item. On exchanged items, we cover the shipping costs of sending out the replacement product, except in situations of defective product, in which we will cover shipping both ways. Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at HoytWebstore@Hoyt.com.
Important: Hoyt online lifestyle clothing and gear store items are items that have been purchased from the store.hoyt.com Hoyt online lifestyle clothing and gear store. If you purchased your product from a retailer, please contact the retailer for return/exchange information.
QUIVERS FOR EVERY HUNT.
QUIVERS FOR EVERY HUNT.